Born in 1986 in Lünen; studied law at the JULIUS-MAXIMILIANS-UNIVERSITÄT WÜRZBURG and the WESTFÄLISCHE WILHELMS-UNIVERSITÄT MÜNSTER; 2016 First Legal State Examination (OLG district Hamm); additional training in Intellectual Property Law (ITM Münster), Business Competence EBCL (European Business Competence License); Additional training in contractual drafting and negotiation; 2019 Second Legal State Examination (OLG district Hamm and Düsseldorf); fully qualified attorney in a medium-sized, internationally oriented patent law firm in Dortmund; attorney at horak. Attorneys-at-law since 2021.
Intellectual property rights specialization course since 2020.
Compliance officer (TÜV) with, among others, antitrust and corporate law, white-collar crime, compliance management systems (CMS).
- General Civil Law
- General Administrative Law
- Labour Law/Service Law
- Construction Law
- Taxation Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- International Law
- Anti-trust and merger Law
- Technical law and IT law (including contract drafting)
- Drafting of contracts with reference to the aforementioned focal points
- Contractual Law
- Legal proceedings relating to the aforementioned focal points
- Compliance law, including development of CMS according to ISO 37301, whistleblowing, external support, audits, training courses